Our mission is to provide your employees with the finest medical care available…
With so many urgent care and occupational medicine facilities to choose from, there must be a clear difference in the overall experience for us to earn and keep your business. You will notice the difference the moment you enter OnPoint’s facility.
Professional, courteous staff members will help simplify the process and make your visit convenient and comfortable. The surroundings are second to none and you will find our friendly and experienced providers truly have you, the patient, in mind.
The combination of comprehensive, high quality medical care and exceptional customer service is an idea whose time has come. We invite you to experience the OnPoint difference.
- Staffed by emergency physicians, acute care nurses, EMT’s and radiology technicians
- Level II physicians
- Emphasis on quick return-to-work
- Effective communication with employer
- Case management services
- Walk-in care 7 days a week and After Hours
- Lab and Digital X-ray on-site
- In-House Medication Dispensing
- Professional and comfortable atmosphere
Our Occupational Medicine Services
We maintain a very comfortable, state-of-the-art facility. Employers will benefit from our comprehensive diagnostic capabilities and in-house prescription medications for the most common treatment regimens. Expert care in a quick turnaround environment translates to workers spending more time on the job and less time in the clinic.
We offer the following Occupational Medicine services to our Employer partners:
- Injury and illness treatment
- Injury and disability management
- Specialist and physical therapy referral network
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Pre-employment Physicals
- DOT physicals and drug screens
- Computerized X-ray and EKG
- In-house medications and lab testing
- Group Immunizations
- FAA physicals
- Case management
Get more information:
Fill out our Employer Health Inquiry Form and a representative will be in touch to assist you!